Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rodeo Grounds at the Piikani Blackfoot Reserve

Here are a couple shots I got last night at the Steer Roping, but both don't have steers or rope in them. I feel like my photography has hit a little bit of a rut, but I wrote my column for the newspaper on motivation, mostly for myself.

If you are interested the papers website is updated weekly with a handful of stories and photos. For the past four weeks my photos have made the front page which can also be seen at
  • Pincher Creek Echo

  • Now that I said that I wont make it next week.


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:51:00 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:40:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home